NOSTALGIA

     -Vibhor Agarwal


The petrichor of the first rain used to sweep me up from my window and I would continuously watch the droplets hitting my window race down to the bottom. Those were the usual evenings when I was a kid. Back then the noons didn’t bore me to and the evenings weren’t tiring enough. Those were the days where the hardest decision was whether we want to watch Duck tales or Aladdin, I could have stay all day in front of TV, watching cartoons and no one would disturb me, that was the best summer I could have imagined.

Then we grew up and complicate our lives to enter the system of society. We educate ourselves, gets into social circles, tries to form relationship other than the blood ones and eventually make our lives complicated and as a matter of fact, spend most of the time trying to defend the walls which we create to protect ourselves and others.

But sometimes it is better to break the walls and make amends to life. No matter how great your life was, it is not good to stuck all day long wondering what life would have been but it could be better, if we try harder avoid mistakes, take note of the fallacies and make amendments for our lives. It needs to be better is all I know and I could develop something better than what it used to be. I must be an aspirant of success that must really be hard to make the sensitive issue tough and boring. I must commit to myself to work hard and be patient it is not your time , your time will come when these assholes couldn’t take it anymore. It must be tough for them to sacrifice their sleep for one day, insensitive little pricks. I must be steadfast on my decision, they cannot control who I am or my destiny, It will be my hard work to continue. If it makes me an asshole in front of the world so be it, Be confident and wild and you should not put on a rage, it will only destroy you. Thank God for heaven. I will be careful about my whereabouts but might need some place else to crash.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Glimpse of “Entrepreneurship Bootcamp” at IMIB.

9TH ANNUAL CONVOCATION 2022